Find about the trip
8 Days Kailash Manasarovar by Helicopter
Start of the Trip: Kathmandu
End of the Trip: Kathmandu
Duration: 8 Days
Seasons: May - June, September
Maximum Elevation: 4860
Mt. Kailash (6638m) located to the north of the Himalayan barrier in Western Tibet. The mountain is religiously sacred for Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Bons. So every year many visitors of different religions and from different countries visit the holy site. Mostly pilgrims of Nepal, India, Mongolia, Tibet, Japan, China, Southeast Asia and other countries, follow this yatra to pay homage to deities. According to the Hindu mythology, Mt. Kailash is believed to be the residing place for Lord Shiva (Mahadeva- the supreme god). And similarly according to the Buddhist mythology, it is believed to be home to Buddha Demchok. The spiritual experience of Kailash Mansarover Yatra is believed to go beyond the confinement of any religion or belief, and the region is open to people of all religion
Photos of 8 Days Kailash Manasarovar by Helicopter
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m)
Our representative will receive you at the airport and escort you to the Hotel. The rest of the day are left for own leisurely activities. Spend the overnight at Katmandu.
Day 02: Visit Temples of Kathmandu
We will visit temple of Pashupatinath, biggest Hindu Temple. After paying homage to the lord Pashupati we will also visit another famous temple of Kathmandu - Budhanilkantha, Where lies the temple of Vishnu Narayan famous for its large idol of Narayan laying on the bed of snakes in water, Fly to Nepalgunj (450m) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Simikot (2950m.)
Early morning Fly to Simikot (2950m), Overnight .
Day 04: Simikot to Purang (3750m)
Chartered Helicopter to Hilsa, Drive to Purang (3750m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05: Manasarovar (4150m.)
Drive to Manasarovar (4510m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06: Manasarovar to Dirapuk (4860m)
Puja and Parikrama of Manasarovar and Drive to Sershong, the starting point of Kailash Parikarma. Trek to Dirapuk (4860m). Overnight at Hotel Dirapuk.
Day 07: Dirapuk to Zuthul Puk (4700m)
Trek to Dolma pass (5400m), Trek to Zuthul puk (4700m), Stay at the Camp/Guest House.
Day 08: Zuthul puk to Hilsa Trek to Darchen, Drive to Hilsa, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Hilsa to Nepalgunj/ Kathmandu via Simikot Fly to Simikot by Helicopter then fly to Nepalgunj/Kathmandu by fix wing. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will be taken to the airport to connect you with your flight back home.
- Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- 2 Nights decent hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 night in Nepalgunj with all veg. meal
- Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare
- Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both way
- Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board Veg. meal
- A/C coach/ 4W Japanese land cruiser, supporting truck for luggage,
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team
- English speaking Tebetan guide
- Chinese visa
- Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client
- Humla Restriction fee.
- Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour
- Free Duffel Bag
- Yak for Kailash Parikrama for luggage only
- Gamow bag, oxygen cylinder.
- Extra cost for accommodation
- Food & transport in the any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason
- Evacuation cost
- Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
- Horse for personal ride on kora days is approx INR 13000.00
- Extra ride for day trip to Astapad INR 1500.00 per person
- Extra day in Kathmandu INR 1800.00 for Indian and 45.00$ for others with 2 meals and accommodations.
- INR 2200.00 for Manakamana day trip including both way cable car tickets and transportation.
- Muktinath and Manakamana day trip INR 22500.00 per person including two night in Pokhara, one nights Jomsom round trip flight with meal, transport.
Select my Trip
Quick search to plan your holidays in Nepal!
Translate this page
Select a country to change the language.
- Nepal Granduer View Package
- Lumbini Tour (Birth palce of Buddha) View Package
- 04 Days Muktinath Darshan Yatra by Flight View Package
- 07 Days Muktinath Darshan Yatra View Package